Tractors, Stationary Engines and Antique Farm Machinery
Like most vintage engine enthusiasts we really wish for a steam engine but have been associated with a variety of petrol and diesel engined antique farm machines over the years including:
- 1956 Ferguson TEA20 tractor - original and still working for us as a farm tractor
- 1950s Howard "Kelpie" garden tractor - a mean little machine!
- 1960s Howard 2000 garden tractor - a handy unit traded some years ago for a David Brown 770
- 1960s Aveling Barford Calf Dozer - what a beast, making tracks at someone elses place now!
- Cooper TB engine and shearing plant - an original unit that worked on an uncle's property
- IHC M type horizontal engine - awaiting restoration
- Moffat Virtue Type C 2hp engine on trolley with an Ajax pump - restored